How we work
1. The first meeting with our prospective client is free. We listen.
We then explain our investment process, our charges and how we might assist.
2. We carry out the obligatory anti-money laundering procedures
If we are appointed to advise, we will have a second meeting at which we carry out the obligatory anti-money laundering procedures. There are also key documents which need to be explained and completed including:-
- Hamilton Financial Fact Find and Risk Evaluation document
- Hamilton Financial Client Agreement
3. We write a suitability letter
Then we write a suitability letter explaining why our advice may be thought to be suitable.
4. We agree a strategy to deliver
Assuming the client agrees, we agree a strategy to deliver the advice we have given.
5. We implement the agreed strategy.
6. Finally, we revisit our advice from time to time.